This is a universal Cargo Rack for your Jeep Wrangler from GenRight Off Road.
This rack was designed to maximize the storage in your rear cargo section of your vehicle while dividing the cargo area into 2 sections!
Allows easy access to your lighter camping gear and keeps your light weight items from getting crushed by heavier items.
It also secures the cargo under it from flying around or being stolen.
This is the same cargo tray Tony uses in the GenRight Terremoto Jeep JKU and in the Aftershock JL.
Please select between two universal mounting brackets we offer that will work with any roll cage (including the factory cage).
- Square corners allow you to use the entire storage area in the rack.
- 2 to 3 times deeper than other cargo racks on the market.
- Eye catching design has 3" dimple die holes for strength.
- One-piece construction is lightweight and strong, can hold 200lbs!
- Lots of attachment points to tie down your cargo.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for two different height mounting positions, so you can raise or lower the rack 3" (see pictures).
- Works with Stock cage or GenRight roll cages (choose mounts when checking out).
- This size fits in CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ, JK and now JL!
- Things stored under the rack are more secure on and off-road.
- Laser cut and formed from high carbon steel.
- Weighs under 20lbs.
- Tray size is 41" long x 26.5" wide x 6.5" deep.
- Powder coated in a tough semi-gloss black finish.
- 100% Made in USA.
- Be sure to choose the proper cargo rack mounts to fit your application upon ordering.
- *Jeep JL brackets will NOT fit with factory upgraded sound systems/speakers.
- One of the images shows the dimensional size with our "universal" mounting brackets.
- Universal mounting brackets can be mounted anywhere on the inner fender wells to fit larger items under the cargo tray.
- Watch the video! Click on the Product Video tab.
- We also have a smaller size cargo tray (ACC-1200).
- Can be used on the roof too.
- Not mounting a Jeep - it's a great rack, make your own mounts!
If you are interested in purchasing this product, we recommend you call the GenRight sales department to discuss shipping alternatives for the most attractive option
Best Cargo Solution for JL
Extremely happy with my GenRight cargo basket, doubles my cargo storage in my JLU. Attached perfectly to factory brackets. Happily sharing with all my fellow “JeepHERs” !
Installed in a factory hard top TJ
I removed the back seats from my TJ long ago but always found myself playing tetris with the cargo space, stacking things on top of each other to use the full volume. I did some research online and decided this cargo rack was worth the cost, I'm stoked how secure and strong it is for the lightweight. Great product that will require drilling for brackets into your factory rear fender wells if you have a factory Jeep roll cage.
Great strong storage option
Purchased this for my 4 door JK with the universal brackets, it required moderate trimming of the factory plastics in the trunk area but love how well it divides the cargo area. The dimple design strength and squared edges are great for a cooler and perfect size for my trail tool box! Comes with the awesome powder coat that holds up great as well.
Hitting the trails and keeping stuff secure and out of the way is a paint and these baskets were designed correctly. It's nice having a system to keep everything off the floor or out of seats and not falling out of the jeep!
I use this in my LJ when I have the back seat out. It's nice to know that it also functions as a lid for that back cargo area and that i dont have to worry about my tools and cooler getting ripped off. In the event I flop or roll my jeep I won't have to worry about my stuff flying out either! Knock on wood....