- Jordan Pellegrino #98
Jordan Pellegrino #98
GenRight is proud to announce that Yokohama Tire is on board for the 2018 Ultra4 season. Jordan Pellegrino made his debut in the Ultra4 4400 Unlimited Class at the 2018 King of the Hammers in the GenRight designed and built Nexus chassis. Jordan (JP98) age 19, finished 26th out of 29 total finishers.
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS for #4498:
- Chassis: GenRight designed 2” dia. CrMo tube chassis w/Double triangulated 4 link suspension front & rear trailing arms
- Engine: RHS "tall" block all Aluminum V8, All Pro heads, 800 HP / 745 ft/lbs torque w/MOTEC M84 ECU
- Crank/Rods/Pistons: SCAT, Carillo & CP forged aluminum
- Fluids: Torco Racing Lubricants throughout
- Exhaust: Custom 1-3/4” headers into a custom dual 3” stainless steel Magnaflow mufflers
- Transmission: Rancho Driveline fully built TH 400, 3 Speed Auto with manual shift valve body and Art Carr gate style shifter
- Transfer Case: Advanced Adapters Atlas 2 speed "Race Case", 3.0:1 (all 300M)
- Axle Housings: Currie Rock Jock 70 high pinion, 5 on 5.5 with 5/8" studs with 5.38:1 gears and Eaton Detriot lockers
- Axles Shafts: RCV Performance 300M shafts front & rear (40 spline)
- Brakes: The Brake Man 14” wave rotors with F4 Tornado (1-7/8" piston) calipers and Tilton "blue printed" master cylinders.
- Shocks: FOX 4” Quad Bypass with 2.5" coil over shocks on each corner and 2.5" hydraulic bump stops
- Radiator & Coolers: Griffin rear mounted aluminum radiator, Oil & Trans coolers with Spal fans
- Fuel System & Fittings: Aeromotive dual in-tank A-1000 pumps & filters in a Fuel Safe 41 gal bladder fuel cell with Earls AN fittings
- Tires: Yokohama 39 x 13.50 x 17" Geolander MTs, sticky compound
- Wheels: 17 x 9" forged KMC Machete bead locks
- Steering: Howe 2.5" Full Hydro ram
- Lights: Two VisionX LED light Canons, 24" EP Light bar and more
- Seats: Sparco molded carbon fiber race bucket seats
- Safety: Simpson 5-point harnesses, Fuel Safe cold fire on board fire system & PRP window nets
- Radio System: 100W Rugged Race Radio and RPP660 intercom (wireless co-driver)
- Gauges: Motec digital color display (C125) with data collection
- Batteries: Dual Odyssey 1500 Extreme Series
- Winch: Warn 9.0 Competition with Master Pull synthetic rope
- Driveshafts: JE Reel thick wall CrMo tube with 1350 joints, front (2 piece) & rear
- Hoses: HPS Silicone
- Air Intake: FAST 1375cfm 4 barrel throttle body with a custom air box into dual K&N in-cab air filters
- Wiring: Professionally done by American Wire Harness
- Extras: Dry sump engine oil system, APR Fastners, Griffin Coolers, Rudded Radios Dual MAC Parker Pumpers, Dual Lowrance GPS units, jack and fluid holders, PRP interior gear bags, dual radio antennas, spare driveline, spare tire & wheel, sun visors, interior lights and stop watch.
Loading... Please wait...