This is the newest Aluminum version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" wide flare for a Jeep CJ-7. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
Aluminum fenders are a great way to save weight, only weighing 9.3 lbs each, compared to the steel version, which weigh 21.75 lbs. each! That's over a 24 lbs. reduction!
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall Aluminum tubing
- Retains your stock inner fender well
- Includes perforated side panels to remove engine heat.(TFF5506)
- Available in Hi-Fender Steel version(TFF1720)
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF1610) and 6" flare (TFF1810) version
- Matching 4" wide Rear flares are also available (TFF-1050).
- Sold in pairs
- Sold un-painted
- Leading edge of Rocker Guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- We also have a LED side marker/signal light kit available for these fenders (LED-1004).
- Jeep CJ