This is a set of Laser Cut and Puzzled tubes to convert an existing GenRight TJ Cage (GRC-2001) to a Fastback LJ Cage.
This is a kit and will require cutting apart your existing cage and welding on these longer tubes.
- Works with factory hard (optional factory soft top adapter kit is available).
- Can be used with hard (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Standard LJ Cage tubes provide protection for rear seat passengers too.
- Made from .120" thick wall 1 3/4" D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing.
- All the tubes are CNC Mandrel Bent and Laser Cut with keys for a precision, puzzle like assembly.
- Includes some new mounting plates.
- Optional re-enforcement bars are available (at the dash and behind the seats) and recommended for maximum protection.
- Includes bracket mounting kit to accept all the factory seat belts.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
- You MUST have the Behind the seat B-pillar X-bar kit (GRC-2052) to run the Fastback style cage.
- Also available in a Standard LJ cage configuration (GRC-5000).
- This kit is sold un-welded and welding is required by the end user.
- It is always best to build the roll cage in the Jeep it will be used in.
- Both factory seat belts and 5-point harnessed can be used.
- After welding the cage, it is possible to remove the entire roll cage for powder coating.
- See Cage Options when checking out.
- Due to the grab handle placement on the A-pillar, the corner of the sun visors will need to be trimmed to swing properly.
- Yes, our LJ cage aluminum roof will fit this cage too.
- Cage to Frame Tie-in Kit
- C-Pillar Roll Cage Tie In Kit for Jeep TJ
- Behind Seat Bar, C Pillar
- 1/8" Thick Aluminum Roof
- Dash V-bar
- Behind the Seat X Bar
- Harness Bar