Custom Griffin Jeep TJ/LJ Radiator w/Fan for GenRight Tracer kits
(You save $33.00)
This is the top of the line custom built Griffin Aluminum Radiator for the Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJ with the GenRight Tracer suspension system (with lots of up travel).
Griffin builds this radiator for GenRight as part of a complete package we are offering our customers.
This new radiator will take out all the guess work and provide you everything you need to install this super efficient aluminum radiator with an electric fan.
Measures: 20"W x 20"H x 3"D (Core, 6" w/ fan & shroud)
- 3" thick aluminum double core construction.
- Downflow style.
- This part number includes: radiator cap, wiring harness and temp sensor.
- Fits into the Jeep TJ / LJ grille (1997 - 2006).
- GM outlet positions and hose diameters.
- Inlet 1.25" dia: upper drivers side.
- Outlet 1.5" dia: lower pass side.
- Only a total of 5.9" thick (radiator, shroud and fan).
- This model includes a high performance electric fan and shroud (as pictured).
- 16" single electric fan can pull 1298cfm.
- This model includes Auto Transmission Cooler (heat exchanger) 3/8" NPT.
- Billet aluminum radiator neck.
- TIG Welded.
- MADE in USA!
- Can still be used with manual transmissions.
- Great for V-8 conversions up to 600HP.
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...