This is the GenRight 4" short arm lift Off Road Suspension System for the 4-door Jeep Wrangler JK, featuring Genuine Currie Johnny Joints!
If you want to keep the factory Jeep axles and mounts? This is the top-of-the-line "bolt-on" suspension kit you can acquire for your Jeep!
This kit uses the same Johnny Joints (flex joints on the end of each control arm) we use in our Elite Suspension kit.
Each component in this kit has 1000's of hours of harsh on & off road testing on them to assure you get:
- The best performance off-road (possible from a short arm, bolt-on kit).
- Great ride & handling on and off-road.
- High quality & strength components that will last.
- Great fit, finish & function.
Allows clearance for up to 37" tall tires (with minor trimming of stock plastic flares) on any model (Sahara, X, Sport or Rubicon) of the 4 door Jeep JK Wranglers.
Compare to Teraflex at $3791 for similar parts (1156400 plus sway bars), but not of equal durability.
This kit Features:
- 4" Suspension Lift with 38% more wheel travel (than stock).
- Bolt-in, short arm kit (utilizes all the factory mounts).
- New upper and lower adjustable control arms (front & rear).
- 8 Genuine Currie Johnny Joint (not rubber).
- Progressive coil springs (all 4).
- Front urethane bump stop kit.
- Rear bump stop spacers.
- Rear coil spring retaining kit.
- Front D.O.T. approved stainless braided extended brake line kit.
- Rear D.O.T. approved stainless braided extended brake line kit.
- Front trac bar relocation kit.
- Rear trac bar relocation kit (weld-on).
- Relocation kit for the tops of the front shocks.
- Relocation kit for the bottoms of the rear shocks.
- Currie Antirock® front sway bar with aluminum arms & aluminum frame brackets.
- Currie Antirock® rear sway bar with aluminum arms.
- Heavy duty front and rear trac bars with Johnny Joint adjustable ends.
- Dropped pitman arm.
- All necessary hardware (some factory hardware is re-used).
- Detailed Installation instructions (19 pages).
2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (All 4 door models).
Time is 8 hours.
Complete set of Metric and SAE hand tools, drill motor, drill bits (7/16" and 1/2") 1/2-13 tap, grease gun, welder, die grinder with cut off wheel, angle finder, jack stands, floor jack, pitman arm puller and tape measure.
- This kit does not include shocks