This is the GenRight 4" Short Arm Lift Kit for the 4-door Jeep Wrangler JL 4 door featuring Genuine Currie Johnny Joints!
We have worked with engineers at Currie to built the best riding suspension on and off-road. Built for function first, this high quality & strength components, with great fit & finish.
It allows clearance for up to 37" tall tires (with minor trimming of stock plastic flares) on any model (Sahara, X, Sport or Rubicon) of the 4 door Jeep JL Wranglers.
Compare to the more expensive Teraflex kit at $3791 with parts that lack the same quality.
This Kit Features:
- 4" Suspension Lift with 38% more wheel travel (than stock).
- Bolt-in, short arm kit (utilizes all the factory mounts).
- New upper and lower adjustable control arms (front & rear).
- 8 Genuine Currie Johnny Joint (not rubber).
- Progressive coil springs (all 4).
- Front urethane bump stop kit.
- Rear bump stop spacers.
- Rear coil spring retaining kit.
- Front D.O.T. approved stainless braided extended brake line kit.
- Rear D.O.T. approved stainless braided extended brake line kit.
- Front trac bar relocation kit.
- Rear trac bar relocation kit (weld-on).
- Relocation kit for the tops of the front shocks.
- Relocation kit for the bottoms of the rear shocks.
- Currie Antirock® front sway bar with aluminum arms & aluminum frame brackets.
- Currie Antirock® rear sway bar with aluminum arms.
- Heavy duty front and rear trac bars with Johnny Joint adjustable ends.
- Dropped pitman arm.
- All necessary hardware (some factory hardware is re-used).
- Detailed Installation instructions (19 pages).
- Shock are sold separately - Fox, King, Rancho 9000X or Walker Evans.
- Kit allows for up to 11" of rear wheel travel and 9 1/2" of front wheel travel when used with the recommended shocks. 11" of front travel is attained when used with specific shocks and some minor trimming to the vehicle.
- When used in combination with the GenRight tube fenders you can easily fit 37" tires.
- We recommend upgrading the JL driveshafts for any lift over 2".
- We recommend upgrading the steering drag link and tie rod when running bigger tires.
- 2012 & newer models will require exhaust modifications to allow for suspension down travel.
- Requires minor welding or the rear trac bar bracket to be properly installed.
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL (All 4 door models).
Time is 8 hours.
Complete set of Metric and SAE hand tools, drill motor, drill bits (7/16" and 1/2") 1/2-13 tap, grease gun, welder, die grinder with cut off wheel, angle finder, jack stands, floor jack, pitman arm puller and tape measure.