This is the NEW aluminum half door pair from GenRight Off Road!
Enjoy the increased visibility and overall comfort of a half door on your off-road Jeep, it is amazing!
Besides, don't take a chance of damaging your full factory hard doors! You can buy these for less than one trip to the body shop!
Main features of this product:
- Holds a Bestop upper window (off Bestop soft 1/2 doors) or arm rest (GRAR1001)
- Light weight aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hinges with a mirror mounting hole.
- Lockable door handles (includes keys).
- GenRight quality; fit and function.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Door skins are precision laser cut from 6061-T651 Aluminum.
- These doors are straight from manufacturing and we try to minimize scratches.
- Finish work is required, if you are not just putting them on a trail rig.
- Extruded aluminum frame (on the inside) is welded to the door skin.
- These doors can be painted or left as raw aluminum.
- Before installing these doors on a Jeep, assembly of hinges and door handles onto the door skin is required..
- A rubber seal can be put on inside of the door skin by the end user, if desired.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Upper door sections (windows) are sold separately.
- Factory Jeep hinges can be retrofitted to these doors to run factory mirrors (sold separately and requires drilling new holes).
- We also offer a nice Inside door bag, but requires drilling a few 1/4" holes in the underside of the extruded aluminum frame to mount them.
- We offer a nice padded arm rest (GRAR1001) for these doors too.
- Bestop part number for the "soft" upper windows for these half door are: 340.68P and 340.69P They are not on the Bestop website, you will have to call Bestop to order them.
Click on any picture to open larger more detailed images!
I replaced a set of M4O aluminum half doors with these because they were flimsy, rattled all the time, and didn't have an option for an upper door when the weather was bad. I hated trying to switch back and forth. The GenRight doors are exactly what you would expect from them. Perfect fit and finish, extremely solid, no rattles, optional upper door, and the door bags from PRP are a huge plus. I could not be happier with the switch, and now run these year round.
Great fitting, great looking and finally a door that is not flimsy.