This is the "large" Griffin Aluminum Universal Fluid Cooler.
Can be used for engine oil, transmission fluid or power steering fluid cooling.
- Overall size is 19.75" x 13" x 6.5" thick (includes cooler and fan).
- Actual core size is 13.75" x 12.82" x 3"
- Rugged construction is built for off-road use.
- 1.75" wide single row, dual pass core.
- Aluminum Bar and Plate construction.
- Includes a powerful 12" Spal brand fan moves 1636cfm.
- This part number includes the Spal fan and aluminum shroud (as pictured).
- Built in mounting tabs are thick and can be drilled and tapped to suit your mounting location.
- 1/2" female NPT fittings are standard (inlet & outlet).
- Black in color.
- Made in USA!
- This is the exact same cooler we use on our KOH race car as an engine oil cooler.
- This is the same cooler Tony uses in the Terremoto and a transmission oil cooler.
- Great for use with V-8 conversions.
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images.