- Jeep JK 32 Gal Bladder type Fuel Cell & Skid Plate (For Elite Suspension)
Jeep JK 32 Gal Bladder type Fuel Cell & Skid Plate (For Elite Suspension)
This is a race legal 32 Gallon bladder type "Pro" Fuel Cell in an 1/8" thick aluminum "can" and mounted in a steel skid plate from GenRight Off Road.
Designed for use with the GenRight Off Road JK Elite Suspension.
The certified race bladder is built by Fuel Safe in Redmond, OR to GenRight's specs.
This fuel tank is for racing and will not work with you factory exhaust or EVAP system.
It requires an Aeromotive Phantom in-tank pump module, external filter and regulator..
- 32 gallon Fuel Safe certified bladder.
- Creates room for GenRight's triangulated 4 link suspension systems and larger rear axle.
- Under body rear mounting location keeps center of gravity low.
- 1/8" thick aluminum alloy fuel tank cover is TIG welded.
- Foam liner between tank & skid plate.
- Includes a 3/16" thick heavy duty steel skid plate.
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Includes stainless steel hold down strap.
- All tanks are 100% pressure tested.
- For off-highway race use only.
- Made in U.S.A.
- A 6" x 10" bolt-on top plate.
- 2.25" filler fitting with flapper inside tank.
- 1" vent with roll over ball welded onto the 6" x 10" plate.
- Bolt pattern for Aeromotive single or dual Phantom in-tank pump module.
- Fuel Cell Foam in the bladder.
- We offer a Fuel Safe Quick Fill and Filler Hose Kit, both sold separately.
- We offer a 1" vent hose kit, sold separately.
- We offer Aeromotive in-tank pump kits, sold separately.
- This larger tank will only fit if the factory shock mount cross member is removed as part of installing the GenRight Elite suspension system.
- Hangs slightly lower (1") than the factory muffler does (see more pictures), but it is worth the extra fuel!
- Because of shape and location changes, installation of this product, it will require changes to the exhaust tail pipe (most dump the exhaust just past the belly skid plate).
- Requires removal of the small compartment in rear floor (small tool storage depression, but the smaller jack compartment remains), as pictured.
- To install this product it does NOT require a body lift.
- Installing this tank will require switching to a Currie "AntiRock" type rear sway bars (see pictures). Because the stock sway bar must be removed.
- This tank should NOT be used with factory tow hitch.
- This tank is not smog legal and deemed for Off Highway Use only in California.
- This product WILL NOT deliver without a live person to sign for the delivery.
Click on "PICTURES" to see larger more detailed photos.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...