These are the newest generation Aluminum 4" Tube Fender Flares from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep JK.
We designed the shape of the fenders to maximize clearance and protection making them perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made from strong, light-weight 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 4" wide flare (same as stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plates and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a seamless fit.
- Includes new hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold un-painted, but can be painted or powder coated if you choose.
- This is the Front and Rear 4" Tube Fender Package.
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Jeep JK/JKU
I’ve got the front and rear bumpers so this had to go with it. Plus it’s all engineered to work together. Love the look love the raw aluminum. Great look great feature. Now all I need is rockers and inner fenders.
I ran another brand tube fender on my last TJ the design had mud all up the sides of the jeep and on the hood. I wanted at least moderate tire coverage and these combined with the GR rockers are exactly what I wanted. Running the fenders raw with sharkhide to minimize oxidation and they look great
I swapped out another company's aluminum fenders for GenRight. Obviously I already had lightweight fenders, but I needed something that would not fold in when it touched a rock. GenRight Off Road tube fenders fit the bill, and WOW were they lighter than the other brand! Very impressed.
I could not be more impressed with the quality and design of these fenders. Do they hold up? Heck yes! I wheel hard and I have used these fenders as support through rocks and notches and they simply say, "thank you, I'll have another!". I keep them raw aluminum and it is with ease that I bring them back to a new look whenever I want with a simple scrub down with scotch brite pads. GenRight Aluminum for these fenders and all jeep body armor is hands down the way to go. Thanks GenRight!
I have to admit I was a little leery about getting aluminum over steel when it came to fender flares. Especially knowing the abuse I put on my steel bumpers and sliders. Shortly after installing the flares I slide down a hill on a trail and slammed into a tree hitting the driver side flare. There was absolutely NO damage to the flare or my Jeep. I couldn’t believe it! I’m very impressed with the grade of aluminum that GenRight uses! Great job GenRight!
I'm on my 3rd set of these fenders (also 3rd JK) and I couldn't be more impressed. The fenders are easy to install and built to last. The welds look like samples out of a "how to" welding manual and add to the aesthetics. I recommend these fenders to friends and customers on a regular basis and painted, powder coated, or raw, the feedback is always the same....AWESOME!
I have been running these aluminum tube fenders for several years. You can lean on them, drag them on trees and rocks and pretty much do whatever you want to them. They are tough. I left mine raw and everyone loves the look on my black Jeep. Go for it!