This Aluminum Swing-Out Rear Tire Carrier and Aluminum Rear Bumper Package for the all new Jeep Wrangler JL is constructed from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
The sleek design opens and closes effortlessly, and the unique 4-point design is urethane mounted to make it completely rattle-free.
Tire Carrier Features:
- 1-3/4" diameter x .188" thick wall 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy tubing.
- 4-point polyurethane mounting is rattle-free and will not open by itself.
- Carrier independent from the rear bumper.
- Swing out tube style carrier cage design opens effortlessly.
- Mounts to factory rear door hinges (strong & rattle-free).
- 100% TIG welded Aluminum .
- Designed to hold from a 35" up to a 40" tire. (Max tire width 14.5")
- Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (stock wheels must be put in carrier backwards).
- Corrosion-resistant materials require no paint.
- Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than any other brand rear tire carrier (only 18" from the rear door).
- Improves your vehicles rear departure angle.
- License plate is re-located to center mount on tire carrier (from down on the rear bumper).
- Pre-drilled to pull license plate and 3rd brake light wiring through the tubes.
- Can be painted, powder coated too.
- Includes the GenRight Stop / Lock to hold the carrier open for you.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% TIG welded (as pictured)!
- Super light weight at only 20lbs!
- Laser cut and CNC formed from heavy duty 3/16" Aluminum Alloy.
- Mounts flush the rear frame (less than 2" behind the body!)
- Includes a small integrated small entry step below rear door.
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper.
- Can still be used with factory 2" receiver hitch.
- Completely independent of the rear tire carrier.
- Made in the USA!
- Easy to install.
- Sold un-painted. The Bumper & Tire Carrier can be left in their "natural" brushed aluminum finish, painted or powder coated.
- Requires drilling of four 3/8" holes on drivers side to mount the two latch plates.
- Requires that the factory rear door hinges be removed so new GenRight hinges can be installed (no new holes required).
- Works with factory style tail lights (as pictured).
- 150lb weight limit on the rear tire carrier, we DO NOT recommend any accessories be mounted on the carrier (gas cans, hi-lift jack, etc.).
- Jeep JL
Love this aluminum combo!