This is the GenRight Stage 1 Suspension Package for the Jeep Wrangler TJ & LJ.
This package is for the guy who just wants to convert their Jeep to Coil over shocks (and does NOT want to stretch their wheelbase). This Stage 1 Package is ideal for anyone who has decided they are really into 4 wheeling and is ready to dump his old bolt-on "erector set" suspension kit for something more rugged and durable!
As you can see from the price this is no "bolt-on" kit! This suspension is welded to the frame and replaces all the cheesy factory brackets and mounts with heavy duty laser cut mounts that are 1/4" thick! Now, in a single "click" you get all of our best suspension components to convert your Jeep to coil overs! Unlike other kits, this suspension is designed to provide a smooth non-binding travel through the entire stroke of the travel (articulation).
We have figured out where to place the shocks and other suspension components in the optimal position to provide your vehicle the best articulation and dampening control for the best and most balanced ride. Yes, this package, replaces the entire Front and Rear suspension on your Jeep (TJ or LJ) with the best components and does it right for the last time!
This was also featured on Xtreme 4x4 TV because it was designed to give you all the parts you need (except the grinder, welder & time) to convert your Jeep from a nice trail rig to an Awesome rig on and off the trail (dual sport)! This kit features a long arm suspension that is NOT connected to the center transfer case skid plate either (like most others).
This simple feature makes access to servicing the trans and t-case much easier. We have every upgrade you could want to lengthen your wheelbase and make your Jeep flex like a mad dog!
This Package Includes:
- (1) Front 3 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable ends (SUP3101).
- Frame side mounts
- 0˚ lower axle mounts
- Heavy duty Trac Bar Mount (Axle Side)
- Heavy duty Trac Bar Mount (Frame Side)
- HD Trac Bar
- (6) Genuine Currie Johnny Joints
- (6) Jam Nuts
- (6) Weld in bungs
- Grade 8 Hardware
- (1) Rear Triangulated 4 link Suspension Kit with all adjustable ends (SUP4101)
- Frame Side Upper/Lower link mounts
- 20˚ Axle mounts
- Upper link axle mounts
- (8) Genuine Currie Johnny Joints
- (8) Jam Nuts
- (8) Weld in bungs
- Grade 8 Hardware
▪ (1) Set of detailed installation instructions.
The Stage 1 package is recommended for Jeeps with tires up to 36" (vehicles running tires 37" or bigger should consider one of our Stretch Suspension Packages). That is when you want to push your front axle forward (about 2 - 3") and the rear axle back 5" to get to the "Magic 100" wheelbase for those guys on 37"+ tires.
The kit will include detailed instructions & diagrams (about 45 pages) to help you place the shocks and other suspension components in the optimal position and provide your vehicle. All the kit pieces are made from heavy duty, trail proven parts and materials.
- Once you have placed your order online, a GenRight staff member will contact you to discuss the specifics of your build to ensure the shocks and various other part options will best suit your vehicle build.
- To install this kit it will require cutting, bending and welding.
- The kit will also require some minor cutting of the inner fender to accommodate your out board shocks and tires.
- The kit is compatible with most body lifts, however we do NOT recommend anything over 2".
- Options on this page are also discounted if purchased at the same time you buy this package!
- This kit is designed to retain the factory steering box in the factory location.