This is the GenRight 4" wide "EXT" (Extreme) Rear Tube Fender Flares. These all metal tube flares are the newest shape and style in off-road body armor.
Built from tough 1/8" thick wall steel tubing & plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
They are also a great way to keep dirt and mud from flinging up into your Jeep from those oversize tires!
Yes, these GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on, but you can weld them on if you want to. The main reason we don't weld them on is they are replaceable. This is the same version seen on all our GenRight trail rigs for the past two years being bashed on trails almost every weekend.
- Cool tube styling and tough trail function.
- Flat rear "flare" top plate to match the GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape is a "modified" COMP rear flare, to give you a little more tire coverage.
- 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall thick tubing is CNC Mandrel bent
- 1/8" thick steel plate and tabs are MIG welded in place.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can fit up to a 42" tire.
- These tube rear flares will fit on standard or stretch GenRight corners.
- Designed as a bolt-on, but can be welded to a steel corner guard.
- Made in USA!
- Jeep CJ
- Jeep YJ
- Jeep TJ/LJ