This is the GenRight 4" wide REAR Tube Hi-Fender Flares. Sold in pairs, these tube flares are one of the latest trends in Hi-Fender body armor.
They are a great way to replace trail damaged fenders and flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
- Hi-Fender style allows clearance for big tires with little or no lift.
- Flat styling, matches the front tube fender flares.
- Shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look, but trail tough function.
- 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall thick tubing is CNC Mandrel bent.
- 1/8" thick steel plate and mounting tabs are MIG welded on.
- They will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can easily fit up to a 40" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards).
- This tube Hi-Flare is also available in a 6" wide version too (TFR-1021).
- Made in the USA!
- Since we offer aluminum corner guards (CNR-2013), these flares are available in a heavy duty bolt on version too!
- Bolt on version is also easily removable for incredibly tight trails or to touch up paint damage.
- For maximum protection & durability we recommend that they can be welded on to a set of our steel FULL Corner Guards.
- We also offer a great looking front Hi-Fenders (TFF2XXX) to match.
- Corner guards require trimming of the wheel opening (to fit your tire choice) to utilize the full benefit of the raised Hi-Fender flares.
- Shipped unpainted and unfinished. Fully install this product prior to paint to avoid unnecessary damage during final installation.
- Sold as a pair.
- Jeep CJ
- Jeep YJ
- Jeep TJ/LJ
Definitely the easiest part I've installed on my TJ. Four bolts and the install is done. These fenders weigh next to nothing and are extremely strong. Build quality is great just like every Genright product and comes with really nice hardware.