JK 4" Flare Front Tube Fenders - Steel
(You save $130.00)
This is the newest generation Tube Front fender flares from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep JK.
These tube fenders are perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
Looking to save some weight? Check out the aluminum version (TFF8720) to save 24 lbs.! These steel fenders weigh in at 22 lbs. each compared to only 10 lbs. each for the aluminum!
- Made from tough steel tubing.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 4" wide flare (same as stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plate and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes new hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold un-painted.
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits available for these fenders too.
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Available in a powder coated black finish, call 805-584-8635 for more information.
How strong are GenRight Fenders?Watch this customer submitted test to find out!
How easy is it to install GenRight Fenders?Watch this customer submitted installation to find out!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Jeep JK Front & Rear Fenders | GenRight Off Road
More info on the features & options on GenRight's Front & Rear...
More info on the features & options on GenRight's Front & Rear Fenders available for your Jeep JK. Available in steel or aluminum, in a variety of widths. See more at www.GenRight.com
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...