JK 6" Flare Rear Tube Fenders - Aluminum
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
This is the 6" Wide ALUMINUM rear tube fender flares from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep JK.
These tube fenders are perfect when you need more tire coverage for street or off-roading on your favorite trails!
These are 2" wider than stock.
Why aluminum? Lightweight and will not rust! Plus, you can leave them in the natural aluminum finish for easy maintenance!
Running bigger tires? We have also opened up the wheel well to allow for bigger tires too.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061 Aluminum alloy.
- Fits all 2 and 4 door Jeep JK's (2007 - 2015).
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 6" wide flare (2" wider than stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plates and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes new hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in USA!
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted.
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...