This is the new Mickey Thompson ProX tire!
Introduced at the 2019 King of the Hammers Monday night hill climb competition, it is aggressive!
Tire Size: 40"x13.50x17LT
• Sticky Compound only and provides ultimate grip on hard surfaces
• Pro-Tech Construction™ for durability
• Dual Decoupling Grooves™ for flexibility on irregular surfaces
• Tread Biter™ cleats for added traction
• Removable tread elements are serrated for easy identification
• Mud Scoops for added cleaning power
• Massive Sidebiters® and angled shoulder scallops for ultimate traction and grip
• Symmetric directional tread pattern provides excellent traction and cleaning power
• Designed, Developed and Manufactured proudly in the USA
SUGGESTED USE: ROCK BOUNCING, ROCK CRAWLING, MUD BOGGING, OR JUST SHOWING OFF!
Want something you can drive on and off road? Check out the new 40" Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires!
I'm a mudder from the east coast (Kentucky) then I came across these tires, and it was love at first sight. Lemme tell ya, these suckers get it in the mud AND the rocks! I'm tell'n ya, you put these bad boys on ANYTHING, and you'll be wondering where the last 10 years of your life went!