Providing optimum power, the ARB twin (dual) motor design delivers class-leading air flow for fast inflation purposes.
Constructed of lightweight, high-strength engineering grade materials, it incorporates quality components for quiet operation and extended durability.
The twin motors incorporate internal thermal protection against extreme temperature damage while a heavy duty in-line maxi fuse for each motor provides professional circuit protection.
This is the same air compressor Tony uses in his Aftershock Jeep Wrangler JLU.
- Designed for inflating Tires and air locker activation when used in conjunction with optional accessories.
- Suitable for many air tools when used in conjunction with a 4L air tank (optional with on-board models)
- 100% duty cycle.
- 4.68 cfm @ 29 psi.
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard anodized cylinder bores for reduced friction.
- Teflon impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for maximum trouble free life.
- anodized mounting bracket dissipates heat.
- Integrated pressure switch, relays and IP55 (waterproof/dustproof) brushless fan cools electronics, motors and cylinder heads.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- On-board model a 12V configuration.
- Vehicle mounted kit with associated wiring loom and mounting hardware.
- Must be wired directly to the battery (40A fuse).
- Under seat mounts sold separately.
- Direct plug into Rock or Road air system.