- Shop By Vehicle
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5" solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
(4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.25" solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.25" solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(1) Pair of sway bar link straps
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
*includes all Hardware and detailed Instructions.
- We typcially recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
- We typcially recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.