This is the ALUMINUM version (G3) Tube Front FLAT Hi-Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 0" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide an additional way to remove more under hood heat.
The GenRight Hi-Fender models allow you to run larger tires without lifting the vehicle.
This is our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders in Aluminum for the best possible tire clearance! however, this model may not be street legal in your State.
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- 0" Flare, FLAT Fender look.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 6lbs!
- Hi-Fender model opens the wheel opening 3" up and 3" back.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available). (TFF-2HIF)
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels(TFF-5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Standard - Fender (TFF-2610)
- Also available in a 4" flare (TFF-2730) and 6" flare (TFF-2830) version
- 100% Made in the USA
- Sold un-painted, in natural brushed aluminum finish.
- Can be painted or powder coated, just like steel fenders.
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits (LED-1004)
- Mounting Hi-Fenders is a BIG job and requires cutting the hood or buying an AEV Hi-Line hood.
- To reuse the factory inner fender well you must purchase our Inner Fender Relocation kit (TFF-2500) which is sold separately.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating
- Jeep TJ/LJ
Right out of the box these are gorgeous! The fit was perfect. Mine have taken years of abuse and still clean up nice, crazy considering how light they are!
Been running Genright front fenders for over 12 years. First on my TJ and now on my LJ. They can take the abuse of hard wheeling and the fit is great!
I run these on my TJ, this is my 3rd set of Hi-Line fender on the Jeep. The first set I had on there had issues with the fit to my AEV hood, that brand wasn't even close. The second set fit decent with the hood, but the design was subpar and didn't seem very strong. Finally, I made it to GenRight's Hi-Line fender, the look is phenomenal and they are strong! The aluminum makes them extremely light weight but they will still take a beating! The fit was by far superior to the other brands I had on there.