This is the GenRight Off Road "Full" COMP Cut Corner Guard set for the Jeep TJ, YJ or CJ-7. These are a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeep’s tub.
This model is an ideal choice when stretching your rear axle back more than 6” and running 40” or bigger tires.
Now days, stretching the wheel base is done with the suspension, not the traditional way of cutting the frame and body. The "stretch" corner guard is a clean cosmetic way to re-locate the wheel opening rearward to match the new rear axle location under the vehicle.
- Wheel opening is moved stretched back 4" to help fill in the empty space left in front of the rear wheel after stretching the wheelbase.
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick cold rolled steel plate.
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- This Corner Guard is specifically designed to keep the rear body mounts intact for better over all structure.
- There are NO CUT OUTS in these corners, just the mounting holes. Mounting the tail lights & gas filler in this version is all up to you.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (we use 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
- Fits on top of most 6” tall after market Rocker Guards (rock sliders).
- Includes (2) 3/16” thick rear tailgate hinge spacers (if you are still have them), since the hinges would be bolted on top of the corner guard.
- Made in the USA!
- We offer a light weight version of this product that weighs only 18 pounds for the pair (CNR-2014).
- We also offer a 4" wide Comp rear flare for these corners (TFR-3000)
- Works perfectly with the following GenRight gas tanks (TJ: COMP, BST and ALIEN, YJ: COMP, CJ & YJ: BST).
- We offer a cool billet gas filler that tucks into rear fender well (GST-5000)
- We offer a longer Stretch Rocker Guard (RCG-5002 or RCG-5003) to match the re-located wheel opening.
- Stretch Mini boat sides Rockers are also available (RCG-5303).
- We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire (LPM-4006).
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub and some cutting of the factory sheet metal to properly mount them.
- Recessed or "Flush" type LED tail lights are a tight squeeze in the small area left on the back of this panel.
- We offer a bolt-on (no cutting) LED tail light upgrade as an option (LED-MBTAIL).
- Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) may need to be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) before painting.
- We also offer this product in a BLANK with no wheel well, holes or hinge cut outs (CNR-5000).
- Sold in pairs.
- Approximately 17lbs each.
- Typical install time is 4 hours total.
My jeep has 2 feet of stretch and these corners helped it happen! They are touch as hell and have taken some serious hits and don't show the wear of 3 years of trail damage! great product!
Again, another GenRight product on my Jeep that was a perfect fit. I really liked how the front of the corner extends back in the wheel well to close up some of the gap between the door and tire. Allowed me to give the Jeep a extremely clean look with my stretch and they matched up perfectly to my rockers.
Corners were easy to install, fit the tub of my jeep perfectly, and allowed me to stretch my wheelbase to 107 inches on my YJ! They really opened up the wheel well to allow me to put a bigger tire on, and move it even further back. Plus it offers that extra protection to the side of my tub when i get into the rocks with it.