This is the all NEW GenRight Off Road Tracer Suspension System for the Jeep Unlimited, Jeep Wrangler LJ.
It is the latest way to take your Jeep to a new level of performance that has never been done before!
We take all the factory suspension mounting brackets off the frame and axles to give you a Jeep that will crawl and go fast!
The kit's name is derived from this suspension being a Trail Suspension designed from the winning GenRight 4500 Class Ultra4 Race Jeep. The Trail/Racer blend, hence the "Tracer" suspension name.
The only kit on the market designed entirely in Solidworks CAD (see picture), with a Chevy LS3 V8 engine (including air conditioning), 4L80 auto transmission and an Atlas transfer case to all fit under the Unlimited Jeep's tub AND optimize the suspension's geometry. We also offer a kit for the stock Jeep 6 cylinder engine & trans too.
In the process, we were able to lower the entire drive train 2" for an incredible low Center of Gravity (see picture). Allowing the "vehicle to handle like it's on rails" says our founder Tony Pellegrino. The lower ride height adds stability (on & off-road), increased up travel for a smoother ride, Anti-Squat characteristics for better off-road traction, and just about everything else you could ask for out of a suspension kit.
- Stretches the wheelbase from 103" to 115" with GR 26 gallon fuel tank.
- Increased up travel by 3.5", for lower overall ride height.
- 14" travel x 2.5" Coil over shocks on each corner.
- 2" Air bumps on each corner.
- Bind free 3 Link front suspension (plus a trac bar).
- Triangulated 4 Link rear suspension.
- Optimized Anit-squat.
- Keeps steering box in factory location.
- Heavy duty laser cut and formed parts for easy installation.
- All Grade 8 hardware is included.
- Designed for use with Currie Johnny Joints.
- Smooth belly skid.
- Engine and Transmission Skid (ties into belly skid)
- Detailed installation instructions.
Base Tracer Kit includes:
- Front Shock Mount kit w/bump cans.
- Rear Shock Mount kit w/bump cans.
- Flat Belly Skid plate.
- Engine / Trans Skid plate.
- Chassis side control arm mounts (front & rear).
- Front axle side brackets.
- Rear axle side brackets.
- Retains stock 4.0L straight 6 cylinder engine mounts
- Transmission cross member w/stock trans mount
- Grade 8 hardware.
- Detailed instruction booklet.
- Control Arms (Steel or Aluminum) with Genuine 1-1/4" shank Currie Johnny Joints™.
- GenRight 7" stretch Gas Tank & Skid (23 gal GST-2053 or 26 gal GST-6053).
- GenRight Hi-Steer Kit with 4340 Billet Pitman Arm and Hi-Clearance Griffin Aluminum Radiator for Tracer.
- AGR or PSC Power Steering box w/ram assist for Tracer. Saginaw, not Mercedes box.
- Steering box brace.
- Fox or King 2.5" Shocks (w/Remote Res: Adjustable compression or IBP - Internal Bypass).
- Fox or King 2.0" Bump Stops
- Sway Bar Kit (SWB-6000), rear only for Tracer.
- Aluminum sway bar link upgrade.
- Stretch Body Armor (Rear Corner Guards and longer Rocker Guards).
- GenRight LS Engine mounts (w/mounting fixture plates).
- GenRight 4L80 transmission mounting bracket.
- GenRight LS Headers and exhaust system.
- GenRight LS accessory bracket kit BKT-6100 (Steering pump, Alternator and A/C compressor).
- Aluminum LS Oil Pan for remote oil filter (to clear the driveshaft and upper control arm)
- This system is designed to be mounted on your stock Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ frame, 2003-2006.
- Designed around a GenRight spec'd Currie Rock Jock VXR60 front and RJ70 rear axles.
- Designed for use with a Chevy LS engine and 4L80 transmission.
- Designed for use with Ram Assist type steering (not full hydro).
- Installation will require cutting and welding (MIG or TIG).
- Also available as a complete rolling chassis from GenRight!
More questions? Please call us at 805-584-8635
Click on the pictures to see larger more detailed images!
- Jeep LJ