This is the Vision X 13" XPL Halo Series LED Light Bar.
It's the same light we run on the front of the GenRight Terremoto Jeep Wrangler JK!
It combines the distance power of Iris Reflector Technology into a NEW ultra slim housing design (only 2" tall now).
Utilizing 9 powerful 5W Cree LED, this light bar is able to produce up to 4,815 lumens and over 1,000 ft. of usable light.
The backlit Halo is unique and features a bright glow which can be used as a DRL (Daytime Running Light).
The XPL Series Light Bar comes standard with both mounting feet and supplied with side wing mounts for endless mounting options. Both mounting options allow for adjustability once installed, so you can aim the light for optimal visibility.
Lastly, this XPL is supplied with a wiring harness, relay and lighted rocker switch (as pictured).
- 45 total watts; (9) 5-Watt Cree LED's
- 13" XPL LED Light Bar
- Compact! (only 13.19" x 2.17" x 2.01" in size)
- 10 degree reflector offers the ultimate long distance light projection
- Aluminum housing and unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- 4,815 Raw Lumens (both stock Jeep high beams are only 2400 lumens)
- 3.75A draw @ 12V
- Includes on/off switch, 12V relay and wire harness with Deutch connectors.
- It has a IP68/69K rating for water and dust resistance
- Includes VisionX's extended (lifetime) warranty is standard
- GenRight makes a nice mount for this light! Click Here for more info.
- Although Vision X has worked with the DOT, DRL (Daytime Running Lights may not be legal in your state.
- The DRL feature can be wired to a switch so the backlit Halo's bright glow can be switched on-demand.