This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" wide flare for a Jeep YJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat.
This completely new design is 8lbs lighter per fender and includes a 4" flare incorporated into the design. Built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by big tires on the street or your favorite trail (also helps to be street legal).
Looking to save even more weight? Check out the aluminum version (TFF-4710), weighing in at only 9.3 lbs. each, compared to 21.75 lbs. each for the steel version!
Installation is quick and easy by retaining your stock inner fender well.
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing.
- Retains your stock inner fender well to save $.
- NEW - Aluminum inner fender wells are now available!
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels(TFF-5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat.
- Accepts our DOT Legal LED blinker/side marker light kit (LED-1004).
- Matching 4" wide rear flares is also available (TRF-1000).
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF-4600) and 6" flare (TFF-4800) version(s).
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF-4720).
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well.
- Fenders sold in pairs only
- Any new installation should include welting for Fenders /Rockers to Body(RCG-1000)
- Sold un-painted and required finish work before paint
- Leading edge of Rocker Guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting.
- Jeep YJ