YJ 6" Flare Hi-Fender Front Fenders - Aluminum
This is the GenRight Aluminum G3 Hi-Fender Tube Front Fender with 6" flare for the Jeep YJ.
This close-fitting tube fender is perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders on your favorite trail.
Want to go to bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too. Click on "More Pictures" to see these fenders with 40" MT/R's.
Built from Super Lightweight Aluminum alloy 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing and plated with 1/8" thick aluminum, this fender will hold up on the trail.
Installation is quick and easy by retaining your stock inner fender well.
- Hi-Fender model opens the wheel well up 3" up and 3" back over standard tube fender.
- Innovative removable side panel (to vent engine compartment heat).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires with no additional lift.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall Aluminum tubing.
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender (with some minor cutting)
- Includes our perforated (shown) side panels (TFF-5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Accepts our DOT Legal LED blinker/side marker light kit (LED-1004)
- 100% Made in the USA
- This is the Hi-Fender version of our tube fenders. Installing this product is not easy and requires a lot of work!
- Fenders sold in pairs only
- Sold un-painted and required finish work before paint
- Requires trimming the hood by 3"
- Leading edge of Rocker Guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting.
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF-4630) and 4" flare (TFF-4730) versions also available.
- Also available in a Standard-Fender version (TFF-4810).
- Matching 4" wide rear flares is also available (TRF-1031).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...