This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" wide flare for a Jeep CJ-7. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove unwanted under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
Looking to save even more weight? Check out the aluminum version (TFF1710), weighing in at only 9.3 lbs. each, compared to 21.75 lbs. each for the steel version!
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing
- Retains your stock inner fender well
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted under hood heat (TFF5506)
- Available in Hi-Fender version(TFF1720)
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF1600) and 6" flare (TFF1800) version
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version (TFF1710)
- We also sell a matching rear flare (TFR1000)
- We offer an optional Stealth side marker LED (LED1004) light kit for these fenders.
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Fenders are sold un-painted and require finish work before painting.
- We recommend fully installing the fenders, then removing them for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory front fenders (keeping & re-using some of the factory fender).
- Jeep CJ
I bought the front fenders because I killed my stock fenders. I was told at the time that they were one of the first set sold. The inner fenders were not available. I really like the look and the fit and finish I have not painted them but I keep them polished. I have looked over a lot of JEEP products and yes there products are a little more money but pay a little bit more for them once. You will not regret it. Do It Right The First Time!