This is the GenRight Aluminum Half Door PACKAGE for all models of the Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU.
Also referred to as trail doors.
This is a great way to outfit your Jeep for a better outdoor experience!
Another way to think about it: if you damage one of your factory doors, the cost to get it fixed would have paid for these half doors!
- (1) pair of front half doors.
- (1) pair of rear half doors.
- Constructed of Heavy-Duty 3/16" thick Aluminum, that is solid (other mfgs. only offer 1/8" thick).
- Curved to match the Jeeps body lines.
- Bigger opening (than stock full door) allows for better visibility and more air flow.
- Flat area on front door, is perfect to mount a factory style mirror.
- Four 1/4-20 RivNuts pre-installed on inside, to hold GenRight's door bags.
- Comes with 2 hinge spacer plates for each door so Factory Jeep hinges can be reused.
- Includes new Door Handles and latches.
- All new stainless steel hardware is included to assemble and install on your Jeep.
- Easy to pull on and off (once adjusted). Easier than factory door, because no electrical connections.
- Fits the Bestop brand soft upper windows (as pictured).
- Requires some minor assembly and initial fitment to the Jeep for proper opening and closing.
- These half doors ship without hinges (you can reuse your factory hinges).
- You can also buy an optional set of billet door hinges so you can easily swap between your full and half doors.
- Doors are shipped to you in raw aluminum (with brushed finish), but would require finish "body" work before being painted.
- The doors can be painted, wrapped, left in natural aluminum or polished.
The perfect off road door does exist. The quality, fitment and durability are top notch! I’ve had my fair share of other aluminum doors over the years and I will say this, GR’s are far more superior in all areas! Highly recommended.