AEV's ProCal Module is a hand-held powerhouse! This essential tool provides JK owners an easy, low-cost way to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. Topping the list is the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. When the speedometer is left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance.
The best part of the ProCal is that it isn’t just for correcting the speedometer. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System can now be recalibrated to better suit aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light. Further, the ProCal Module makes it possible to activate daytime running lamps, “one-touch” turn signals, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching, clear engine codes, and even has a feature to help alignment technicians align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance.
The ProCal Module is equipped with a series of easy-to-use DIP switches. By reading the simple Quick Reference Guide included with the ProCal module, a user can quickly dial in a code for the desired recalibration. Once the DIP switches are set, simply plug the Module into the vehicle's OBD2 plug. The whole process can be completed in mere minutes and it's just as easy to restore the vehicle back to its original settings with the ProCal.
Module Features & Functions:
- Large tire re-calibration (Restores the vehicle's speedometer/odometer accuracy following the installation of larger-than-stock tires)
- Axle gear ratio recalibration (Resets automatic transmission shift points to maximize the benefits of an axle gear ratio change)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalibration
- Daytime running lamp activation/deactivation, and lamp location selection
- One-touch turn signal activation/deactivation
- Engine idle speed options (Improves winch performance and battery charging capabilities by temporarily increasing engine idle RPM)
- Steering wheel centering (Provides for spot-on steering alignment)
- Clears Engine Diagnostic Codes
- Easy to use DIP switches
- Optimize ESP performance
- Transfer Case calibration (2012+ JK Wrangler w/ A580 trans)
- Works on all models of Jeep JK (Rubicon, Sahara, Moab, Sport, Etc.)
- ROHS Compliant (Meets European Restriction-of-Hazardous-Substance standards)
- Lead and Mercury Free
- Meets or exceeds Bosch CAN 2.0b specifications
- 100% Designed by AEV
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers equipped with 3.6/3.8L V6, 5.7L or 6.1/6.4L V8, 2 or 4-doors and right or left-hand-drive.
- Once used for recalibration, AEV's ProCal Module stores a vehicle's VIN in its memory. While a VIN is stored in memory, a ProCal Module cannot be used on a second vehicle. To use the ProCal Module on a second vehicle, the first vehicle must be recalibrated to stock. This will clear the first VIN and ready the ProCal Module for use on the second vehicle.
- The AEV ProCal will enable axle gear ratio changes to be made to Wranglers equipped with the A580 Automatic transmission (2011+ 2.8L, 2012+ 3.6L)
- The AEV ProCal cannot change axle gear ratios for 2011+ 2.8L CRD diesel Wranglers with manual transmissions.
- AEV's ProCal Module now features an all-new Transfer Case Calibration function that allows customers to install a non-stock transfer case into their 2012+ JK Wrangler (w/ A580 trans) without causing the vehicle to go into limp mode. This includes 2-speed Atlas transfer cases as well as Chrysler's Command-Trac NV241 (Sport/Sahara) and Rock-Trac NV241 (Rubicon) transfer cases.This new feature is only found on the latest version of the ProCal Module (part number 30406007AG). As of 2/18, all ProCal Modules being shipped from AEV are the latest version and include this function.