This is the GenRight LS Engine and 4L80 Transmission Mounts for the GenRight Off Road JK Elite Suspension.
Perfected on our Solidworks CAD, these beefy laser cut and pre-welded brackets locate on simple holes in the factory JK frame (see pictures).
They also move the engine over (to passenger side) to clear the upper front link and front axle housing at full bump!
All mounts have a hard durometer urethane isolator to reduce vibration but allow some give.
- Engine Block Mounting plates.
- (2) Frame Side Engine Mounts (designed to clear upper front link) on GenRight's Elite kit.
- Transmission Mount is for a 4L80 Trans. w/Atlas T-case support bracket (see pictures).
- (6) Urethane bushings with crush sleeves.
- (3) 1/2" diameter Grade 8 bolts, washers and nuts.
- (3) new longer bolts for the Atlas support section.
- (2) Installation fixture places (to assure alignment when welding onto frame).
Click on any picture to see larger more detailed images.
- Requires cutting of the factory mounts, grinding smooth and welding to install this kit.
- This kit is made for use with the complete GenRight JK Elite suspension system.
- Atlas support mount is welded on by installed to assure angle matches your t-case clocking.
- We offer an optional matching GenRight LS Accessory Bracket kit for the GM Alternator and PSC Power Steering pump.
- We also offer a custom Griffin LS Radiator for GenRight JK Elite.
- We also offer an aluminum engine oil pan that is designed to make running a remote oil filter easier to route the oil lines.
- We offer a custom aFe intake and air cleaner for the LS conversion.
- We offer a new center console for the Art Carr style gate shifter and more!
- We offer Headers for the LS engine conversion (not Cal smog legal).
- We offer PSC Hydro Assist Steering for the Jeep JK with Elite Suspension and Dana 60 axles.