This is the "female side" dry break from Fuel Safe.
Also know as a Quick Fill for racing applications, it allows 11 gallons to be transferred in 20 seconds.
Designed for use with the GenRight Off Road Bladder type fuel cell for racing and our JK Elite Suspension.
The removable cap gives you the option to fill with a different gas can or at a gas pump (if your dry break gas can is not available).
The aluminum bezel for this filler is manufactured by GenRight and fits in the stock filler location.
This is the same filler we used on the GenRight Terremoto Jeep JKU for the 2020 KOH race.
This Item Includes:
- DBC-400 (with Removable Cap)
- Gasket inside the cap
- FN-400 Fill Neck (3" diameter)
- For off-highway race use only.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Aluminum bezel sold separately.
- "Male" dry break adapter (for the gas can side) sold separately by Fuel Safe.
- We offer an HPS Silicone hose kit for this filler to adapt from 3" down to 2-1/4", sold separately.
- We offer a 1" vent hose kit, sold separately.
- We offer Aeromotive in-tank pump kits, sold separately.
- This filling system is not smog legal and deemed for Off Highway Use only in California.
Click on "PICTURES" to see larger more detailed photos.
The Fuel Safe dry break allows you to pour 11 gallons in 25 seconds. Plus this one features the removable cap, so if you stop somewhere other than your pit, you can still pour in gas!