This Aluminum Swing-Out Rear Tire Carrier and Aluminum Rear Bumper Package for the 4-Door or 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-Current) is constructed from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
The sleek design opens and closes effortlessly, and has secure 4-point urethane mounting to make it completely rattle-free.
Tire Carrier Features:
- 1-3/4" diameter x .188" thick wall 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy tubing
- 4-point polyurethane mounting is rattle-free and will not open by itself
- Completely independent from the rear bumper
- Swing out tube style carrier cage design opens effortlessly
- Mounts to factory rear door hinges (strong & rattle-free)
- 100% TIG welded Aluminum
- Designed to hold from a 33" up to a 42" tire (Max tire width 14.5")
- Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (not stock)
- Corrosion-resistant materials require no paint
- Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than any other brand rear tire carrier
- Improves departure angle
- License plate is re-located to center mount on tire carrier
- Cover for factory license plate location
- Pre-drilled for license plate and 3rd brake light wiring
- Can be painted, powder coated, or left raw
- Includes our Stop-Lock to hold the Tire Carrier open when needed.
- Super lightweight at only 75 lbs for both bumper and tire carrier.
- 100% Made in the USA
- 100% TIG welded (as pictured)!
- Super light weight at only 20lbs!
- Laser cut and CNC bent, heavy duty 3/16" Aluminum Alloy.
- Mounts flush the rear frame (less than 4" behind the body!)
- Includes a small integrated small entry step below rear door.
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper.
- Can still be used with factory receiver hitch.
- Completely independent of the rear tire carrier (factory tire on the rear tailgate can be retained).
- Made in the USA!
- Easy to install.
- Sold un-painted. The finish can be left "natural", painted or powder coated.
- Requires drilling of six 1/4" holes on drivers side to mount the latch plate.
- Requires that the factory rear door hinges be removed so new GenRight pivot points installed (no new holes required) in place of the factory hinge piece.
- If using the factory style tail lights, the tire carrier brackets may have to be modified to clear (simple trim to clear).
- Includes our Stop-Lock (RTC-3890) at no charge (normally $120)
Recently installed my rear bumper and tire carrier, and it’s a perfect add on to your rig! You won’t be disappointed, they look great together! No rattling, fairly simple install, and the quality is unbelievable!