This is the GenRight completely FLAT Belly Aluminum transfer case skid plate for a 4 door Jeep Wrangler JK.
It increases your ground clearance by up to 3" inches by replacing the factory skid plate with this completely FLAT and more heavy duty skid plate.
This high clearance, smooth bottom belly skid plate is cut from 3/8" thick 7075-T6 Aluminum. Stronger and thicker than the stock plate to provide strong but lightweight protection to your undercarriage.
IMPORTANT Detail: This skid plate was designed to work with the GenRight JKU Elite Suspension Package. Our kit was designed to relocate the gas tank to the rear, thereby allowing a completely flat belly.
- This skid plate is an integral part of the GenRight Elite suspension system.
- This skid plate provides the maximum amount of ground clearance possible.
- Best for use with a high pinion rear axle.
- Some fine tuning of the rear pinion angle might be necessary to eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Requires use with the GenRight transmission and suspension cross member kits.
- Held in place by (10) 1/2-13 bolts.
- We offer this same skid plate in a less expensive grade, 6061-T6 (SKP-8600).
- We also offer a transmission and engine oil pan skid plate kit too. (SKP-8060).
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images of this product.
This is the same skid plate I used to race KOH in 2020. The higher grade 7075 is tougher and worth every penny!