This is the BEST rocker guard (aka: rock sliders) for the 4 door Jeep JK. It's sleek design is molded to fit the JK's body's shape and has been trail tested on our GenRight JK's since 2009!
This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a "functional" rocker guard with a step on their JK.
This rocker guard was featured as part of an article in the June 2012 issue of 4 Wheel Drive Magazine where the editor described our JK products as "Amazing" and the "Finest Unlimited on the Planet"!
- Highest ground clearance on the market (hangs no lower than the body).
- Heavy Duty 3-piece design in internally "ribbed" for maximum off-road durability.
- Contoured to fit the shape of the JK's curved body perfectly.
- Wraps all the way under and ties to the body mounts.
- Full coverage from front to rear (protects the flares too).
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from solid 3/16" steel plate.
- Smooth "Boatside" design will not get hung up on trail obstacles (or collect dirt and mud)!
- Will work with metal tube flares or the factory plastic flares.
- Shape design acts as a nice 4" wide step for the vehicle occupants.
- Includes all Stainless-steel mounting hardware.
- Sold in pairs (as a kit).
- Made in USA!
- Now available with a Powder Coated finish (Optional $250).
- Shipped un-painted and requires paint.
- Installation requires drilling for the mounting of the Kick Plates.
- Available in a powder coated black or silver finish, call 805-584-8635 for pricing and delivery.
- Although the formed metal steps provide good foot traction in most conditions, the metal can be slippery when wet, therefore we recommend adding grip tape where necessary for better foot traction during entry and exit.
- If you will be using the factory plastic flares, it will require trimming about 5/8" off the bottom of the factory flares.
- Will not work with body lifts (attaches to the bottom of the body mount bolts).
- Also available in a lightweight Aluminum version (RCG-8104).
- Also available for the 2 door JK (RCG-8002).
Click on any of the pictures to see larger more detailed images.
- Jeep JK/JKU
Install is very easy with good instructions. Rockers are incredible I've beat them up constantly and not so much as a dent . Would recommend to anyone looking for quality rock rails.
WOW! I CANNOT SEEM TO DAMAGE THESE ROCKERS. THESE WERE BUILT TO TAKE A SERIOUS POUNDING AMD THEY TAKE IT LIKE A CHAMP. THIS IS SOMETHING EVERY WHEELER NEEDS.
I installed all aluminum GenRight protection on my 2014 JKU (bumpers, fenders, carrier), but this is the one area I wanted steel and GenRight delivered! I powder coated them a silver to match my aluminum pieces and went to work dragging the over and against rocks with no issues whatsoever. Definitely a great investment.
Saved the side of my JKU a few times this year and still looks great! Install was easy and fitment was on point.
I purchased these in 2013 and have used/abused them as designed. Provides plenty of protection when running over boulders/ledges and still looks good. Highly recommend for anyone looking for that extra protection on your JK!
I have dropped several feet on these with no damage to the rocker or the Jeep. They are pretty incredible. Make sure to check out the 3 pievce design. There is beauty beneath the brawn. Smooth to glide over rocks. Big enough to use as a step. They are perfect for my needs! And they fit perfectly with my GenRight tube fenders!