This is the Simpson "D3" 5-point harness.
This harness is MUCH easier to latch into because of Simpson's patented buckle; each lap & shoulder are connected (unlike every other 5 point harness)!
This is a 3" wide strap 5 point harness with sewn in shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and adds extra comfort, especially on long rides off-road.
Includes all black hardware for cool styling. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy.
The harness also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar.
Don’t know which SFI certification you need? Find out here.
- 5 Point Harness with 3″ wide belts on shoulders and lap
- All Black Hardware
- EZ Adjusters
- Comfortable "Rounded" shoulder pads
- Sold EACH (per seat).
- Made in U.S.A.!
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and harness mfg's instructions and during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.