This is the GenRight 4" Short Arm Lift Kit for the 4-door Jeep Wrangler JL 4 door featuring Genuine Currie Johnny Joints!
We have worked with engineers at Currie to built the best riding suspension on and off-road. Built for function first, this high quality & strength components, with great fit & finish.
It allows clearance for up to 37" tall tires (with minor trimming of stock plastic flares) on any model (Sahara, X, Sport or Rubicon) of the 4 door Jeep JL Wranglers.
Compare to the more expensive Teraflex kit at $3791 with parts that lack the same quality.
- Currie 4-Inch Lift Dual-Rate Front And Rear Springs
- Urethane Front Coil Spring Isolators
- Currie Johnny Joint ® Upper And Lower Control Arms
- Heavy Duty Front Trac Bar
- Heavy Duty Rear Trac Bar
- Front Sway Bar
- Rear Sway Bar
- Rear Sway Bar Heim End Links
- Front And Rear Bump Stops
- All Required Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Shock are sold separately
- Kit allows for up to 11" of rear wheel travel and 9 1/2" of front wheel travel when used with the recommended shocks. 11" of front travel is attained when used with specific shocks and some minor trimming to the vehicle.
- When used in combination with the GenRight tube fenders you can easily fit 37" tires.
- We recommend upgrading the JL driveshafts for any lift over 2".
- We recommend upgrading the steering drag link and tie rod when running bigger tires.
- 2012 & newer models will require exhaust modifications to allow for suspension down travel.
- Requires minor welding or the rear trac bar bracket to be properly installed.
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL (All 4 door models).
Time is 8 hours.
Complete set of Metric and SAE hand tools, drill motor, drill bits (7/16" and 1/2") 1/2-13 tap, grease gun, welder, die grinder with cut off wheel, angle finder, jack stands, floor jack, pitman arm puller and tape measure.