This is the TRACER aluminum Inner Hi-Fender Well Kit from GenRight Off Road.
They are specifically for Jeep LJ with our Tracer suspension and a V8 to provide some coverage but lots of air flow!
It is constructed of lightweight Aluminum alloy and is designed to work with our newest G3 Series of Hi-Fender Tube Fenders.
Having an inner fender well allows for the proper flow of air through the radiator. Plus is keeps dirt out of the engine compartment!
This is a great way to go for those guys who do not want to cut their factory fenders to put on tube fenders.
- Eliminates the need to cut the factory fenders.
- Design allows for same as stock room under the hood (usually lost in a Hi-Fender modification).
- Innovative lightweight design puzzles together for easy assembly.
- Designed to work with body lifts (no body lift? Just trim the bottom).
- Built from durable 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- This is Hi-Fender version.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Sold unpainted with natural brushed aluminum finish (but can be painted).
- Don't forget to order our hi clearance battery tray (TFF-2505) to work with these and our Hi-Fenders.
- This is a "complete" inner fender. This product was designed to be universal, meaning it is not pre-cut for the factory shock/spring mount. Therefore, it can be trimmed to fit your particular Jeep.
- Some trimming may be required, depending on how modified your Jeep is.
- It is not necessary to paint this product (but you can).
- This product was extended to close the gap between the frame and the inner fender, so if you are not running a body lift you will need to trim a little off the bottom.
See More Pictures for larger more detailed images.
- Jeep LJ