This is the GenRight 6" wide REAR Tube Flare(s). Sold in pairs, these tube flares are a great way to replace trail damaged fenders and/or flares and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
- 6" wide flat style top plate to match the front tube fenders.
- Shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look, but trail tough function.
- 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall thick tubing in CNC Mandrel bent.
- 1/8" thick steel plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
- They will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- Fits up to 42" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards).
- This tube flare is also available in a 4" wide version too (TFR-1000).
- Made in USA!
- Since we offer aluminum corner guards (CNR-2013), these flares are available in a heavy duty bolt on version too!
- Bolt on version is also easily removable for incredibly tight trails or to touch up damage.
- For maximum protection & durability we recommend that they can be welded on to a set of our FULL Corner Guards. Please select type when ordering.
- We also offer a great looking front tube fenders to match.
- This rear flare is also available in a 6" wide Aluminum version (TFR-1031).
- This product is sold in pairs.
- This product is sold unfinished and should fitted prior to painting.
Jeep TJ/LJ/YJ/CJ 6" Flare Rear Tube Fenders - Steel
I purchased a set for 1 of the 2 jeeps i'm currently building. Fit and quality were so high on them that i ordered a 2nd set the day the first ones arrived