These are real rock sliders (aka: rocker guards) with a entry step for the all new Jeep Gladiator!
Now you can protect one of the most vulnerable spots on your vehicle.
The sleek & functional design is frame mounted (not body).
Our Rocker Guards provide the highest ground clearance and strength on the market.
This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for maximum protection on their JT.
• Frame mounted not body. We tie into the frame with plates to distribute the load.
• Heavy Duty .250" thick wall steel tubing provides superior structure and strength.
• Slider / Step bar is designed to protect the body.
• Wraps all the way under to protect the body from damage.
• Full coverage from front to rear (protects the flares too) .
• 4" wide Dimple Die step provides superior traction and makes entry and exit easy.
• Will work with metal tube flares or the factory plastic flares.
• Sold in pairs (left & right).
• Can be bolted on or welded on.
• Includes all new mounting hardware (to be bolted on).
• Shipped un-painted, but can be painted to powder coated.
• 100% Made in the USA!
In stock! Call 805-584-8635 to order.
• Installation requires drilling and tapping small holes (or they can be welded on) in the frame per side.
• Click on any picture to see larger more detailed image.
• Due to size, this product ships in two separate boxes.
• Want to buy them powder coated?
• Due to size limitations this product or products may have to ship via freight carrier.
• In such cases, shipping prices represent estimates only and are subject to change based on delivery requirements.
• You may be contacted by a GenRight representative to discuss shipping options and final charges.
A Great Addition
Not only is this a step, but a full blown functional rock slider. The thick wall tubing is mounted to the frame and will protect the body from damage on the trail.
Tough as the rocks they hit
With JL and gladiators having weak bodies to attach any kind of rocker protection to. These GenRight slider are the best protection for wheeling off road.