This kit comes with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs that are capable of withstanding full coil bind, transfer case drop, extended sway bar links. The rear is lifted with a 5/8" block and a long thin add-a-leaf to add height while not creating a harsh ride.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 31" x 10.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" - 4" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
The base kit comes with a rear block & add-a-leaf kit. However, you can upgrade this to new BDS Glide Ride leaf springs for increased performance, flex and handling. Note: The Jeep Cherokee was produced with two different rear axles (Chrysler 8.25 or Dana 35). Measure the diameter of the axle or the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. Chrysler axles require 3" wide u-bolts and Dana 35 axles require 2-3/4" wide u-bolts. Some 1987-90 models came with a Dana 44. Measure and call BDS for proper u-bolt fitment.
Important Kit Notes:
1. Verify the make/model of rear axle prior to ordering.
2. Some 1987-90 models came with a Dana 44. Measure and call BDS for proper u-bolt fitment.
3. Transfer case lowering kit is not required for 2WD models.
- (1) Jeep XJ 3" Kit w/ Chrystler
- (1) XJ/MJ 3" Coil Springs (Pair)
- (1) XJ/ZJ Solid Sway Bar Links
- (4) NX2 Shock Absorbers