This is the Jeep that raced KOH in 2020 and finished 32nd (of 105) in the Unlimited 4400 Class! Driven by GenRight's President and Founder Tony Pellegrino.
The "Terremoto" (Italian for Earthquake) Jeep Wrangler JK was built at GenRight Off Road with all off the shelf parts and remains the best built JK in the industry. It can be seen at events and on trails all over the country proving it.
A complete list of detailed build specs are shown below.
Nothing hangs down below the GenRight JK Elite suspension system, completely flat belly skid plate, GenRight aluminum armor and 40" M/T Baja Boss tires. Keep reading...
Above is Terremoto in Cougar Buttes during the 2020 King of the Hammers race. Below is Terremoto ripping across the Mojave desert during the 2020 KOH race.
Take a close look at this low center of gravity (aka CG) Jeep on 40" tires and you will see a completely flat belly with Currie Extreme 70 axles, huge Fox 3" IBP coilover shocks on the GenRight Elite Suspension system a full 2" diameter roll cage, Ostrich skin seats, Aluminum dash with Racepak digital display with a Rugged Race Radio and 4 person intercom system, Bluetooth stereo sound system, Lowrance GPS and an Apple iPad.
Shown above crawling out of Mickeys Hot Tub in Moab, Utah
Climbing up Hell's Gate in Moab, Utah
Specs for this 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited:
- 640hp Custom Built 427 cu/in Chevy LS3 V8 engine with West Coast Racing Stage 3 racing heads. Wiseco 10.5:1 forged pistons, K1 forged crank, Comp cam, T&D rockers, FAST throttle body, Edelbrock intake manifold
- RDE 4L80E transmission with full manual valve body with Art Carr gate shifter. Non lock up torque converter.
- Atlas 3.0 Transfer Case with twin stick cable shift and 1350 yokes.
- FOX 3.0" Internal Bypass Coil Overs w/Compression adjustable shocks & FOX 2.0" Air Bumps
- Currie Extreme 70 High pinion and high clearance front axle (35 spline) with 5.38 gears
- Currie Extreme 70 High pinion and high clearance rear axle (40 spline) with 5.38 gears
- Auburn Select-A-Loc electric lockers in axles
- Yukon Locking Hubs and Super Joints on front axle
- R1 Performance Brakes with 6 piston calipers and 14" rotors
- R1 Performance Brakes with 4 piston calipers and 14" rotors
- JE Reel Driveshafts with 1350 u-joints
- GenRight JK Elite Suspension System with Summit Machine 7075 alum link upgrade
- KMC Machete Beadlock (Forged) 17 x 8.5" Wheels
- 40" Mickey Thompson Baja BOSS Tires "X" version Sticky
- GenRight JKU Full Roll Cage with A-pillar Upgrade kit and Door Tube Set Upgrade
- Behind the seats X bar upgrade kit
- 1/8" thick Aluminum Roof Upgrade
- GenRight Aluminum Dash with Racepak digital display
- GenRight 35 Gallon Gas Tank or when racing: 32 Gal Fuel Cell with skid plate
- Aeromotive Dual Phantom in-tank fuel pump module
- Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter and fuel rails.
- Fuel Safe 2.25" quick fill with HPS silicone hoses and GenRight made race legal 1" tank vent.
- GenRight Narrow Front Fenders (Aluminum)
- GenRight 4" Rear Fenders (Aluminum)
- GenRight Ultra Clearance Low Profile Winch Guard Front Bumper (Aluminum)
- GenRight Rear Bumper (Aluminum)
- Rear bumper Rash guards
- D-rings shackles on bumper tow points
- GenRight Rocker Guards (Aluminum)
- Rocker Guard Rash guards
- GenRight CrMo Hi-Steer Kit with double shear for Dana 60 Knuckles
- AGR Hydro Assist Steering system
- GenRight Aluminum Roof
- VisionX LED Vortex Headlights
- VisionX LED Light Cannon driving lights
- VisionX LED Dura Mini's as back up lights recessed into the rear bumper
- PRP Enduro Elite Seats x2 w/UTV size seats in rear x2, ostrich skin
- PRP 5-Point Harnesses x4
- PRP Speed Strap spare tire hold down strap
- GenRight Spare Tire Tie Down Tabs
- GenRight Seat Mounts front & rear
- Custom Savvy Half Doors with no bolts or door handles and custom ostrich skin door panels
- Fiberglass hood with air scoop
- GenRight B-Pillar Relocation Kit
- Rugged Race Radio 60 watt
- Rugged 4 person Intercom with individual headsets
- Scosche QR Fire Extinguisher Mounts dual
- SSV waterproof Sound System with 6-1/2" Focal speaker system and 300W 10" Sub woofer
- Warn 9.5 CTI Winch
- Synthetic winch rope
- GenRight Aluminum fairlead
- Griffin Aluminum Radiator w/dual Spal fans and a large Griffin Transmission Cooler with its own Spal fan.
- Racepak Digital dash display (gauges) with data logging
- Smartwire power distribution and programmable switches in the dash
- 8" Lowrance GPS with powered external antenna
- Apple iPad operates wireless back up camera, music and more
- Vintage Air GEN IV Heater and A/C system with billet alum 3 knob upgrade
- CNC Brake Master Cyl and Pedal assembly
- (2) Odyssey Batteries 48-720
- GenRight Tailgate Plate
- LED License plate & 3rd brake light
- GenRight Cargo Tray
- JBA headers with Magnaflow 3" exhaust
- Heat Shield Products exhaust wrap
- Hood Latches
- Factor 55 Flat Link
- K&N Air Filter & K&N HP-3001 Oil Filter
- Torco Synthetic Lubricants (5W/30, 75W/90, 85W/140)
- HPS Silicone hoses
- Scoche Sideview Mirrors Convex lenses
- Scosche Rearview Mirror Panoramic
- GenRight Steering wheel Quick Release
- PRP Suede Steering Wheel 13" 6-bolt, flat
- 750W, inverter, 12V to 120V
- Parking brake, hydraulic (non electric line lock)
- (2) 4-pass Steering Coolers
- GenRight Full Corner Guards with recessed tail lights
- Maxbilt LED tail lights
- Dual 10W LED Back up lights
- DC Power Engineering 270 Amp Alternator
- New custom made wire harness for the entire vehicle
This is how the Jeep looked prior to 2019:
Originally built for the SEMA show back in 2013, we stripped every factory part from this Jeep and started over with just a frame and tub. Not a single factory wire was left, then we built it with top "race" quality components.
Get your copy of the Terremoto poster today!