All GenRight Gas Tanks are Made in the USA, hand TIG welded, pressure tested, and CARB compliant (not CARB legal). They utilize your existing factory fuel pump or fuel module, and are 100% bolt in. Most tanks also come with a heavy duty 3/16" powder coated steel skid plate.
• 100% TIG Welded 1/8" thick aluminum alloy tank.
• Pressure tested for 24 hours to ensure each and every tank is completely sealed
• All tanks come with a 3/16" thick steel skid plate (except BST tanks)
• Accepts the factory fuel pump module (or fuel level sending unit).
• Reuses all of the factory EVAP connections (no check engine lights).
GenRight's Auxiliary and replacement Fuel Tanks are available in a variety of options.
EXT - Allows for 4-5" of stretch (depending on the axle)
COMP - 6-7" of stretch (depending on the axle)
Enduro - No stretch, 5 gallons over stock
Safari - No stretch, 11 gallons over stock