Correct the front springs on your aftermarket lift kit with this Daystar "Bow" Correction Coil Isolator for the Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator (JT).
Many aftermarket lift kits use the OEM coil isolator which causes the front coil springs to flex outward and rub against the suspension components or the frame mounts. This could eventually cause a catastrophic failure of your suspension.
Daystar's Coil Isolator replaces the OEM coil isolator and corrects this issue eliminating the premature wear of your suspension system.
- Corrects the bow of the front aftermarket lift springs
- Installs quickly without specialized tools
- Covered by Daystar's Go EVERYWHERE Warranty
- Easy Install, No-Weld Design
- No Metal on Metal Contact anymore
- Go Everywhere Warranty
- Made in the USA
- This kit is designed for Aftermarket Lift Kits only.
- See KJ09180BK for Mopar Lift Kit Bow correction isolators..