This is a Heavy Duty Frame Side Front Trac Bar Mount for the Jeep Wrangler JK, from GenRight Off Road..
It is part of our long travel GenRight Elite Coil Over Suspension System.
These are the same parts included in our front 3 link kit and the same parts we have reliably run on our GenRight Jeeps for years!
This frame side mount is designed to lengthen the trac bar (to better match the drag link in your steering) and eliminate bump steer.
NOT recommended for use with the stock crossover ("Y" link) type steering linkages.
This is heavy duty kit is perfect if you plan to run hydro assist steering on your vehicle.
Heavy Duty Kit Features:
- 1/4" thick laser cut and CNC formed frame side bracket.
- Fits a Currie Johnny Joint (2-5/8" wide).
- Drilled for a 9/16" diameter bolt in double shear.
- Perfect for use with aftermarket axles and coil over shocks.
- The Axle Side Trac Bar Mount is sold separately (SUP-8610, SUP-8615 or SUP-8715) based on the size tube your front axle has.
- We also offer the complete Trac Bar Kit: FSM-8040.
- Requires welding to properly attach this part to the frame of your vehicle.
- This kit requires cutting off the stock trac bar mount.
- For optimal function and no bump steer the Trac Bar needs to be cut to best match your vehicles axle width and drag link length.
- Designed to work with the GenRight 3 link but can be adapted to work with other radius arm or 4 link suspension kits.
- Once installed, you MUST cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible directions & articulation combinations) to make sure NONE of the steering or suspension components will bind or rub on each other. DO NOT exceed the range of motion which would damage the steering or suspension components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control!
- This is a “Builders Kit”. Builders Kit part are sold to the guy who wants to “do it their way” and who does not need tech support. There are too many product combinations and variables for us to advise you sight unseen. If you need instructions or tech help, please buy the kit as we designed it.
Click on the picture to see a larger more detailed image!