This is the GenRight FRONT Axle Side Bracket Kit for a Currie Rock Jock 70 with 3.5" diameter axle tubes.
The mounts were designed as part of the GenRight Elite Suspension System and need to be located and welded onto the front axle.
- Laser cut from super thick 1/4" plate steel.
- Radius to fit on axle tube.
- CNC formed shape for extra strength.
- Opening is 2-5/8" wide (to fit Johnny Joints).
- Mounting holes are for a 9/16" size bolt.
- Includes two 1/4" thick gussets to reinforce the outside.
- Sold as a set.
- Includes everything pictured.
- This kit requires cutting and welding for mounting!
- Designed to work with a Currie Rock Jock 70 front axle on our Jeep JK Elite 3 link front suspension.