This is the Chevy LS V8 engine mounting kit for the GenRight LJ TRACER suspension system.
Sold as an option/upgrade to the Tracer kit.
These mounts are designed to move the engine over to the passenger side and clear the upper front link at full bump.
The Tracer kit is known for optimizing the engine by lowering the engine 2" lower for a lower C.G.
- Pre-welded frame side engine mounts (left & right).
- Pre-welded engine side mounting plates.
- Fixture location plates.
- Steering shaft relocation mount.
- New Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- H.D. urethane bushings to isolate the engine from the chassis (as pictured).
- Crush sleeves.
Fits and GEN 3 Chevy LS platform engine including the 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, 6.2L cast iron or aluminum block engines.