This is a cutting edge Unlimited Class Ultra4 car designed by Triton Engineering, then built & assembled by GenRight Off Road.
It is a fully independent suspension race car (front & rear) with a 74 Weld portal box at each wheel that give this car 4.5" more ground clearance than a standard IFS car!
It is basically a 800HP Razor, but 1000lbs lighter than the average 4400 Class KOH race car.
Combine that with the new Mickey Thompson Baja BOSS 40" tires and Fox Shox and the car is unbelievably fast across the brutal Johnson Valley Terrain!
Scroll down to see more about this car and the other top notch companies involved with it.
SHIFT2 from Jami Pellegrino on Vimeo.
Assembled with the best parts in the industry to win KOH!
- Chassis: Triton Engineering 4WD fully (front & rear) independent suspension chassis
- Engine: RHS "tall" block all Aluminum V8, All Pro heads, 800 HP / 745 ft/lbs torque w/MOTEC ECU
- Crank/Rods/Pistons: SCAT forged 4.250", Carrillo & CP forged aluminum.
- Fluids: Torco Racing synthetic fluids throughout.
- Exhaust: Custom 1-3/4” headers into a custom tri-Y 4” stainless steel exhaust into a Magnaflow muffler.
- Transmission: Rancho TH 400, 3 Speed Auto with manual shift valve body and Art Carr shifter.
- Transfer Case: Advanced Adapters Atlas 2 speed, 3.0:1.
- Differentials: Tube Works with reverse rotation for the portals. 9.5" Ford style gears and an air locker in front.
- Portals: 74 Weld 1.55 ratio with 5/8" studs.
- Axles Shafts: RCV Performance 300M shafts front & rear.
- Brakes: R1 Performance Brakes with 14” rotors and 4 piston BBK calipers.
- Shocks: FOX 4” Quad Bypass with 2.5" coil over shocks on each corner.
- Radiator & Coolers: Griffin rear mounted aluminum radiator, Oil & Trans coolers with Spal fans.
- Fuel System & Fittings: Aeromotive dual A1000 in-tank pumps & filters in a Fuel Safe 41 gal bladder fuel cell with Earls AN fittings.
- Tires: Mickey Thompson 40 x 13.50 x 17" Baja BOSS, sticky compound.
- Wheels: 17 x 9" forged KMC Machete bead locks.
- Steering: Howe rack & pinsion w/Hydro assist ram.
- Lights: Two VisionX LED light Canons, 50" UNITE Light bar and rock lights.
- Seats: Sparco molded carbon fiber race bucket seats.
- Safety: Simpson 5-point harnesses, Simpson driving suit, Simpson gloves, On board fire system.
- Radio System: 100 watt Rugged Race Radio and RPP660 intercom (with a wireless co-driver).
- Gauges: Motec digital color display (C125) with data collection.
- Batteries: Odyssey dual 1500 Extreme Series.
- Winch: Warn 9.0 Competition with synthetic rope.
- Driveshafts: JE Reel thick wall CrMo with 1350 joints, front & rear.
- Hoses: HPS Silicone.
- Air Intake: FAST throttle body with a custom air box into dual K&N in-cab air filters.
- Fuel: Torco 110 Race gas.
- More: PRP window nets and limit straps.