This kit comes with BDS front and rear Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System. These spring feature tapered leafs, anti-friction pads, bolt style leaf alignment clamps and a full military wrap to protect your spring eyes from the rocks. If you are actually capable of breaking the main leaf, the military wrap will allow you to limp home off the trail. These springs are made to perform off road as well as get you to and from work.
The box kit includes new urethane spring eye bushings, u-bolts, front and rear track bar relocation brackets to center the axle, transfer case drop kit to ease the drive line angles, brake line relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, a power steering pitman arm for correct steering angles, and extended sway bar link.
(2) 3.5" Front Leaf Springs
(2) 3.5" Rear Leaf Springs
(1) 3.5" Box Kit
(1) Jeep YJ Pitman Arm w/ Power Steering
(1) Jeep YJ Anti-Sway Bar Ext. Solid
(4) NX2 Shock Absorbers
Tire & Wheel Combinations
33" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Est. Installation: 6 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
Important Kit Notes:
1. May require driveshaft lengthening for 13" (u-joint to u-joint) driveshaft.
2. May require larger diameter driveshaft if equipped with a 41-1/2" front driveshaft.
3. Extended shackles recommended to clear military wrap.
4. Models with accessories like hardtop, rear tire carrier, roof rack etc., should use #004351 springs on front and rear.
5. When combining lifted shackles with a 3.5" suspension system, a tail shaft eliminator kit and a "CV" style rear driveshaft may be required to eliminate driveline vibration.