This is a "builders" PACKAGE with a 3 Link front and 4 Link rear suspension bracket kit(s).
This is your chance to get extra $$$ OFF our normal good deal!
Designed to fit a TJ or YJ (but can modified to fit a CJ), this is your change to get a screaming deal on our most popular backets as a package!
We have figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry (weight transfer, rear steer and minimal anti-squat, etc.) to make your rig a top notch crawler with awesome articulation AND handle great on the street too!
The main frame control arm mounts are pre-welded to a "C" section of steel to beef up the frame and help distribute the load. You simply slip each mount over the frame and weld them in place! The kit is designed to attach to the frame next to your stock (or aftermarket) transfer case skid plate.
Bracket Kit FEATURES:
- Each mount is cut at an angle to keep the suspension joints in a "neutral" position so they do not waste any of the joints rotation and cause damage to the joint in those CRAZY articulation spots on the trail.
- Kit can be used with Johnny Joints or the big -16 FK Heims.
- Simple triangulated 4 link design eliminates the need for a rear trac bar.
- The mounts in this kit are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on any Jeep TJ, YJ, CJ, Early Bronco or Toyota.
- These frame side control arm brackets are pre-welded and attach independently and directly to the frame. The mounts DO NOT tie into the transfer case skid plate. This allows unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service.
- Heavy Duty 1/4 & 3/16" thick laser cut and CNC bent control arm mounts.
We recommend the following to help complete the project (hyperlinks listed below):
- Our outboard mounted rear shock kit (RSM1001) to make relocation (of the spring and shock, if using a coilover type shock) easier and provide better shock dampening.
- Consider converting to coilover shocks at this time. Combined with the above listed shock mount it will make installing this rear suspension much easier.
- Our Rear Sway Bar kit (SWB1003) for better on-road stability.
- Our EXT or COMP stretch package. This will allow you to lengthen the driveline and take advantage of all the rear suspension's articulation.
- Sold in pairs only (Front & Rear).
- This kit requires cutting and welding for proper mounting.
- A universal rear axle bridge is now available for Dana 44's and Dana 60's