This is a "builders" PACKAGE with our 3 Link front and our Double Triangulated 4 Link rear suspension bracket kit(s).
This is your chance to get extra $$$ OFF our normal good deal by purchasing as a combo!
We have figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry (weight transfer, rear steer and minimal anti-squat, etc.) to make your rig a top notch crawler with awesome articulation AND handle great on the street too!
The main frame control arm mounts are pre-welded to a "C" section of steel to beef up the frame and help distribute the load. You simply slip each mount over the frame and weld them in place! The kit is designed to attach to the frame next to your stock (or aftermarket) transfer case skid plate.
This is the same brackets used on Jordan's 4500 Class Ultra4 racer and proven at KOH since 2009!
Bracket Kit FEATURES:
- Each mount is built at a neutral angle to keep the suspension joints in a position so they do not waste any of the joints rotation and cause damage to the joint in those CRAZY articulation spots on the trail.
- Kit can be used with Johnny Joints or the big -16 FK Heims.
- Double Triangulated 4 link Rear & 3 Link Front.
- The mounts in this kit are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on any Jeep TJ, YJ, CJ, Early Bronco or Toyota.
- These brackets are pre-welded and attach directly to the frame.
- The mounts DO NOT tie into the transfer case skid plate. This allows unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service.
- All the mounts are made of Heavy Duty 1/4 & 3/16" thick laser cut and CNC formed.
We recommend the following to help complete the project (hyperlinks listed below):
- Our outboard mounted rear shock kit (RSM-1001) will make relocation (of the spring and shock, to use a coil over type shock) easier and provide better shock and dampening control.
- You should strongly consider converting to coil over shocks at this time. Combined with the above listed shock mount it will make installing this rear suspension much easier.
- Our Rear Sway Bar kit (SWB-1003) for better on-road stability.
- Our EXT or COMP stretch package. This will allow you to lengthen the drive line and take advantage of all the rear suspension's articulation.
- You can select from any one of our stretch gas tanks to achieve your desired wheelbase.
- Sold as a combo only (Front & Rear kits).
- This kit requires cutting and welding for proper mounting.
- A universal rear axle bridge is now available for Dana 44's, Dana 60's and 14 Bolt Axles.
When I first used these parts on my Jeep I was worried about the stress it would add on the frame, but the overall design distributes the added stress evenly and safely. It has worked for years and I am really happy with them!